Sales Operations Intern / Alternant (F/M)
Sales & Network Director
Internship / Alternance
SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor) is the largest auto company on China's A-share market (Stock Code: 600104.
is at the forefront of automotive industrial development and
innovation-driven transformation. The business covers the research,
production and vehicle sales of both passenger cars and commercial
vehicles, actively promoting new energy vehicles, the
commercialization of Internet-connected cars and exploring
intelligent driving technology.
is represented in Europe as the owner of rapidly expanding MG
global car sales hit 6.93 million units in 2017, up 6.8 percent on
the previous year and keeping its leading market share in China. In
2016, the company climbed 5 places to rank 41th on the annual Fortune
Global 500 list, thanks to its $113.86 billion in revenues. It marked
the 13th time that the company had made it onto the list of Fortune
magazine's 2016 Global 500.
more information, please visit our website https://mgmotor.eu/fr-FR/
page in Linkedin
We are looking for a Sales Operations Intern to actively support our business growth by participating in various projects.
Your mission will be to support the France Sales & Network Director in their daily tasks on their sales business development. Fully integrated within the team, you will support in the implementation of our go-to-market strategy.
are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial and growth focused
We are a small team with a big vision, you need to be able to collaborate, challenge, decide and execute.
- Support in the creation of sales materials
- Customer service
events with partners to create interaction with product.
- Support in building ecosystem and aiding geographic expansion.
- Prospecting, identifying and contacting ecosystem partners.
- Coordinate orders with logistic partners
- BAC +5, business school or engineer school, a first experience is automotive industries is a plus
- Excellent analytical, project management, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Fluent in English and French both verbal and written, knowing Chinese will be a plus
- Hard-working attitude
- You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement
To apply, please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome !
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.