Parts Operation Manager
Deputy Head of Aftersales
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
- In charge of warehouse monitoring: ensure the supplier is performing according to our agreed terms(keep the warehouse clean, follow safety regulations, ensure all inbound and outbound is following schedule
- Ensure flawless logistical flow, from ordering to shipping. Keep close contact with CS, warehouse and stock planning team.
- Discuss together with supplier about how to organize the full stock counting. Recheck and adjust the differences in the DCS system. Conduct root cause analyses why there are differences in stock counting.
- Act as the window person in case of problems or issues in the warehouse and ensure escalation
- Responsible for stock Management. Ensure that our stock is stored in a proper way, rusty and damaged parts are treated in the correct way, location system is efficient, accuracy rate is acceptable, and reallocation of parts will take place to ensure efficient space.
- Check all invoiced services (e.g. inbound/outbound numbers, transportation costs, documents, HS codes, etc.) from supplier whether they are correct.
- In charge of incoming shipments. Keep track of all incoming shipments and ensure that there are no delays in the inbound process and parts are available for sales asap. Cooperate with supplier to set up schedule and communicate internally about direct costs when necessary.
- Keep track of the synchronization of the WMS and the DCS system. Ensure that same numbers are used in both systems, warehouse scanners are used correctly, and all data is processed correctly. Conduct root cause analyses when there is mismatch.
- Provide regular (weekly and monthly) updates and reports on the performance of the warehouse activities.
- Visit the warehouse on a regular basis and discuss with the team.
- Give the recommendation to the stock planner and help solve parts quality issues. Give guidance related to MOQ's, transport, purchasing requirements (how to schedule freights coming from HQ) etc.
- In charge of in deep analyses for problem-solving, and proposals for operational development.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- At least bachelor degree related to engineering, automotive, or mechanicals
- Extensive experience with after-sales, preferably in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis
- Project management knowledge
- Strong cross department coordinate and communication ability
- Office tool
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.