Parts and Accessories Pricing Specialist
Senior Manager Parts and Accessories
one year contract
• Be accountable for defining European parts and accessory pricing strategies on different levels; respectively on the European market level, sales channel level, model level and drive line level.
• Ensure MG's parts and accessories competitiveness, price accuracy and consistency in all matters.
• Ensure pricing strategies and related sales results achieve P&A Gross Margin objectives, and in alignment wit MG's long-term development in Europe.
• Conduct field research and cost revisions to optimize parts/accessories pricing strategies and plans.
• Be in constant communication with distributors and dealers to maintain and ensure the pricing information are up to date.
• Conduct professional and financial evaluations to assess pricing action effectiveness.
• Manage a specified plan to define MG parts and accessories business processes, which helps specify resource requirements and the implementation of a pricing tool.
• Manage the entire pricing procedure, optimize MG's business processes and model; ensure timely response to current market conditions.
• Manage and supervise pricing analysts to support activities including new parts and accessories price generation and discrepancy resolution etc.
• Communicate cross-departmentally and cross functionally with in- and external stakeholders and partners regarding parts and accessories pricing issues (including suppliers, product managers, MG's sales department and etc. )
• Develop parts and accessories pricing benchmark and PDCA mechanism, which is extensively based on pricing research and customer satisfaction research;
• Optimize MG's parts and accessory categorization to support MG's business model and sales process.
• a minimum of 3 years in Automotive aftersales parts and accessories pricing
• Knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Strong automotive parts and accessories parts knowledge.
• Strong cross department coordinate and communication ability.
• Knowledge of Office tools.
• Fluent in English is a must, Dutch or Chinese speaking is a plus.
• Strong ability to prioritize and multitask therefore working well within a
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.